Benefits of Bing’s Syndicated Search Network
MatchCraft offers Bing’s Syndication Network as a part of the Bing Search offering in our adVantage platform.
Adding the Bing search network to the list of target networks helps our reseller and agency clients improve the overall performance of their advertisers’ campaigns. Typically, campaigns running on Bing see lower CPCs and increased CTRs.
According to recent statistics released by Comscore.com, Bing accounts for 25.3% of the US search market share as of September 2019.
With the addition of its syndicated partners, Bing has expanded its reach even more. This offering opens up more avenues for reaching and converting customers.
Bing uses select third-party partners, including Amazon, AOL and CBS, to help boost their ad network’s search capabilities.
Below is a sample of Bing’s third-party publishing partners:
- Verizon (which includes Oath, AOL and)
- AOL (including syndicated partners)
- Wall Street Journal
- CBS Interactive
- Windows 10
The expanded reach provided by the Bing Syndication Network can help resellers and agencies increase the targeting of their advertisers’ campaigns.
Why is Syndication Important?
The syndication network offers a huge market opportunity for resellers/agencies and advertisers alike. Ad campaigns being provisioned on this network have the ability to reach previously untapped target sources via the syndication partner sites – leading to more brand building and subsequent conversions for the advertisers.
Benefits of using the Syndication Network
- Larger target base: Adding the syndication network to the list of networks your advertisers’ campaigns are provisioned on, can significantly increase the number of people that view the ads and take action, leading to higher ROI. On average, advertisers running ads on the syndicated network get 77% more mobile conversions at approximately 21% lower CPC.
- Lower CPCs: Having access to the syndicated partners allows Bing to offer more clicks at lower CPCs. This can help resellers and agencies build traffic for advertisers with a wide range of budgets.
- Quality leads: Bing rigorously controls the quality of its network and offers the option to exclude partner websites that don’t perform well. This enables campaign managers to optimize search spend by only advertising on the best performing websites.