At MatchCraft, we are always looking for ways to lend our support & contribute to the Silicon Beach tech scene, here in Los Angeles.
Our focus is and has always been on inclusivity in tech. In the past we have:
- Partnered with the Fulfillment Fund, an organization that empowers underserved youth through education. MatchCraft hired three first-generation college students to participate in its internship program.
- Supported the next generation of STEM professionals by being involved with UCLA’s Society of Women Engineers.
- Partnered with multiple diversity firms, such as the Youth Business Alliance, which focus not only on diverse talent acquisition but also on the unique factors involved in the retention of women and minority groups in technology.
Our latest collaboration is just as exciting!
MatchCraft’s CEO, Sandy Lohr, has lent her support to Chief, by becoming a founding member of its Los Angeles chapter.
What is Chief?
Chief is an executive leadership program focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Chief’s mission is to drive more women into power and keep them there. It is the only organization specifically designed for senior women leaders, to sharpen skills, share knowledge, and strengthen professional connections.
Chief’s services provide senior women leaders the unique tools and support they need to succeed.
Chief’s network is 1600 leaders strong and includes members from some of the most impactful companies, across every industry.
Chief was launched with the goal of connecting and supporting women leaders in mind.
Chief is committed to the success of its members and ensures that they get the best value for their membership by:
- Offering 20+ hours of peer-group based coaching
- Hosting 60+ workshops
- Organizing 50+ community events
- Providing bookable clubhouse spaces
- Providing access to a digital rolodex with member contact details.
Since the program was launched, it has seen great success.
To learn more about this organization, specifically designed for senior women leaders, visit www.chief.com.