Merchant Center: Cross Campaign Summary
adVantage’s Merchant Center
adVantage’s Merchant Center is a white-labeled dashboard that has been designed keeping the needs of resellers, agencies, and advertisers in mind.
The Merchant Center makes it easier for resellers to track & report campaign results and helps advertisers understand the impact of their ad spend.
The Merchant Center has many benefits, one of them being the ability to provide performance metrics across campaigns on multiple channels. It’s an interactive interface, dynamically shows metrics associated with campaigns on any or all of the following networks:
- Search (Google, Bing)
- Display and Remarketing (Google Display Network)
- Shopping (Google)
- Social (Facebook, Instagram)
Let’s delve deeper into what kind of campaign metrics can be seen in the Cross-Campaign summary, along with the benefits of this feature.
Cross-Campaign Summary in the Merchant Center
adVantage offers resellers the ability to agnostically run campaigns for their advertisers across search, display and social networks. Resellers can then share the performance of these cross-network campaigns with their advertisers using adVantage’s white-labeled reporting tool, the Merchant Center.
For example, let’s say a campaign manager is running the following separate campaigns for the same advertiser:
- Paid search
The Cross-Campaign summary in the Merchant Center will provide an overview of performance across all 3 of the above campaigns. Making it easier for both the reseller and the advertiser to track & understand the usage of ad spend.
The following (when applicable) can be seen in the Cross-Campaign Summary:
- The total number of campaigns.
- Charts summarizing performance across all campaigns.
- A dropdown menu to move between campaigns.
- A table showing common metrics between all campaigns:
Benefits of Cross-Campaign Summarization
- 360° Attribution: Being able to see the performance of an advertiser’s entire campaign portfolio on one single page, makes it easier to fully attribute the results produced by the campaigns to the ad dollars being spent.
- Increased Efficiency: Reporting is a big part of campaign management and as such campaign managers spend a significant amount of their time pulling data to analyze and present ad performance. By eliminating the need to pull data from multiple sources, the Merchant Center helps campaign managers use their precious time on more strategic endeavors.
- Up-Selling Opportunities: Having access to a visual & comprehensive Cross-Campaign report also makes it easier for campaign managers & sales executives to elaborate on the opportunities available with increased ad spend.
- Easy on the Eyes: Have we mentioned that our Merchant Center reports are incredibly good looking – making reporting an enjoyable task. Something that our partners and their advertisers continue to agree on.