Sandy Lohr, MatchCraft’s fearless CEO since 2015, has done it again. She was recently on Nathan Latka’s podcast, a top podcast in the marketing, money and entrepreneurship. It’s built a reputation for being a solid morning motivator, a mega marketing influencer and a branding powerhouse.
Sandy dishes it out in the 20-minute episode, talking about MatchCraft’s secret sauce knack for matching buyers with sellers, MatchCraft’s unique business model with resellers, our global expertise and Sandy’s love for all things marketing and tech.
A few key facts from the episode:
- MatchCraft is both a managing service and a SaaS model.
- 2018 will be MatchCraft’s 20th year in business.
- MatchCraft caters to a global audience by providing ad copy in different languages and formats.
- MatchCraft has grown more than 26% year over year (Bam!).
- MatchCraft processes more than $100M in ad spending, annually.
To learn more about Sandy, her wisdom and MatchCraft’s massive growth, listen to the podcast now.